UK-based Publisher Reduces Production Cycle by 50% with ContentPilot
One of the largest UK-based academic publishers, well-known for their commitment to delivering high-quality research accelerated their production to address the needs of the dynamic scholarly space.
Explore the case study to find out how with ContentPilot they made improvements at each stage of the journal publishing workflow to achieve:
- 50% reduction in onshore copyediting time
- 40% acceleration in author proofing cycle
- 25% reduction in holding time with 24x6 operations
- Reduction in TAT for first proofs from 5 days to 2 days
- Reduction in TAT for final publication to 13 days from 24 days