Rapid Content Innovation and Development for Best-in-Class K-12 Resources
A leading digital learning resources organization innovates at the nexus of education and technology, creating teaching and learning resources for hybrid online and in-person instruction. The scope of this project was large, spanning multiple full-semester courses in varying disciplines, including STM, Humanities, Advanced Placement (AP) courses and other core K-12 curricula. All to be done under a very tight schedule.
Read the case study to gain insights on how results were achieved:
- K-12 Innovation: US leader adapted hybrid learning with Integra's curriculum expertise
- Adaptive Solutions: Integra met K-12 needs: agile workflow, multimedia excellence
- Agile Integration: Teams, planning, dual-shore model, robust management ensured quality
- Successful Launch: On-time interactive product, Integra's authors recognized
- Trusted Partner: Integra seamlessly integrated, adding value to K-12 education solutions