Global Services Organization Realizes 10x Efficiency in Service Delivery
The organization is a trusted partner for top global academic institutions and learning services organizations, providing publishing services and technology-driven digital content solutions. To meet the evolving business requirements, the company wanted to upgrade its heavy monolithic, desktop-based, legacy Workflow Management System (WMS) supporting 50+ workflows for 20+ customers.
Read the case study to gain insights on how:
- To minimize infrastructure and admin expenses
- 99.9% uptime was achieved
- Building a scalable system contributed to eliminating workflow redundancies
- 40% of manual work was automated
- The output quality was improved by 25%