Future-proofing how content renders
HTML5 for cross-platform device-agnostic content experience
Delivering a rich and lightweight mobile-first content experience
Educational courseware uses multimedia content in the form of interactivities, animations, and other media. HTML5 has become the global standard that delivers seamless content rendering on all devices to create a superior content experience for learners. In learning and education, we see a situation where the user-to-device ratio is almost 1:1, with users operating various types of devices and operating systems.
We help L&D organizations of all sizes create appealing learning content that improves engagement.
HTML5 Content Development
- Custom course development – course design conception to storyboarding
- and HTML5 development
- Developing learning objects with complex layouts
- Develop interactive learning widgets in authoring platforms of choice
- Interactive eBook or app development for education, marketing assets
Flash to HTML5 Conversion
- Convert legacy assets without losing the instructional value or functionality
- Re-develop heavy multimedia assets for a rich mobile-first content experience
- Convert complex layouts.
Digital transformation solutions for businesses across multiple domains:
Ready to discover how Integra can help you with your content or knowledge transformation needs?
Write to us with a project brief, and we will get in touch with you